An apple a day keeps the doctor away...
. Monday, March 05, 2018
Or a LEMON, or a GUAVA, or even a MANGO?
OUR FRUIT TREES HAVE ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!
This is what we have in store....
- Dwarf Tahitian Lime
- Kaffir Lime
- Red Grapefruit
- Mandarins (Emperor and Imperial)
- Oranges (Washington Naval and Seedless Valencia)
- Lemons (Eureka, Lisbon and Meyer)
- Cherry Guava
- Indian Guava
- Hawaiian Guava
- Kensington Pride
- Nam Doc Mai
- Kwai Sawai
- Ribbed green fruit develop, turning a bright deep red when ripe, and is high in Vitamin C. They are an excellent addition to fruit cups, salads and custard pudding; also ice-cream; and can be made into pie or sauce or preserved whole in syrup. They are often made into jam, jelly, relish or pickles.
- Grown for it's purplish-black, white-pulped fruits; they can be eaten raw or be used to make jellies, juice or wine.
For more information on growing your own Fruit Trees, come and see us or give us a call 89 844006.